Hey, my name is Alex and this is my piece of the internet's real estate.
I am a freelance marketer and content creator working with people all around the world from the sunny country of Spain.
My story in bullets
- I was born in Mallorca, an island located on Spain's eastern coast.
- Grew up there, developed an early interest in multimedia stuff (TV shows, movies, videogames, etc).
- Played violin from 5 to 11. Discovered basketball at 11 and dropped music school.
- Moved to Valencia (Gandía) for college. Studied Audiovisual Communication.
- Went on exchange to Finland, where I lived for 1 year.
- There, I worked on a game development program where I managed marketing and communications.
- Yes, it was very cold. Yes, I did meet Santa Claus. No, I can't make him give you more presents this year.
- Moved back to Spain, specifically to Madrid to study a Masters in Advertising and Communication.
- Started working as a Community Manager for a smaller agency.
- Moved to a bigger one, where I transitioned from Community Manager to Digital Account Manager.
- Worked with all types of clients, from big corporations like Amazon to small creators with less than 1,000 subscribers.
- In early 2020, moved to VICE MEDIA to work on their advertising vertical.
- Pandemic comes, bosses decided to close the regional office and I get fired.
- I decide to start my own thing: log back in on Twitter and start to grow a personal brand.
- Sign my first clients as a freelancer while I continue producing content, making products, and living life.
- This leads to now, to you reading this bullet lists which is magically updated every time something eventful happens. :)
What am I working on
- I wrote an ebook called The Twitter Thief: the zero to one Twitter guide to grow on Twitter by "stealing" from others. It's a 34 page summary of my learnings on my first 3 months on Twitter, where I stole everything: from tweet styles to followers.
- I curated a FREE 90+ Notion-based tool directory to help fellow content creators and makers with their content.
Things I am interested in
- Social Media: how people and brands use it to communicate.
- Content: the different formats on how stories are told.
- Strategy: how good planning leads to great results.
- Reading, YouTube and podcasting: my three favorite ways of information consumption.
- No code: super intrigued about whether there're limits or not on this new trend.
Podcast appearances & talks
Starting Now with Jeff Sarris
Storytella workshop with Kristian Michail
Some random things about me
- I am a gamer. I own a PS4 (soon a PS5) and a Nintendo Switch.
- Big sports fan, especially football (soccer) and the NBA.
- My favorite teams are FC Barcelona and the Phoenix Suns (no particular reason).
- I love eating. If I could have a superpower would be to eat everything I want without getting fat.
- My favorite youtube channels: Casey Neistat and Yes Theory.
I love connecting with new people.
If you want to ask about my experience, discuss any topic, work together, or just say hi, you can reach me here: